Quality Copper RoofingUnsurpassed in durability, beauty and value, copper is the only roofing material which actually improves with age. This aging process, not only enhances in appearance, it also protects the metal from further oxidation
Commonwealth Construction uses true individual, solid (99.96%) copper shingles. Each Copper Shingle is individually installed and inspected guaranteeing the exact standards you expect from a copper roofing installer.
* Unlike tile and slate, copper does not require structural reinforcement
* Unlike steel, copper will not suffer from red-rust
* Unlike coated metals, copper will not chalk or fade
* Unlike wood, copper will not split, crack, or experience dry-rot
* Unlike composition or asphalt, copper will not curl, dry out, lift or play host to mildew, moss or fungus
What copper will do is last and protectfor centuries
Commonwealth Construction will install copper for an attractive and affordable price. For existing structures, Commonwealth Construction can provide a complete take-off of materials needed.
Do you have questions about copper installation? Trained Commonwealth Construction personnel are available to help during normal business hours with any and all questions. With over 25 years of experience, Commonwealth Construction has the expertise to advise on almost any metal roofing project, from a small shed to large, complicated commercial applications. Call or email Commonwealth Construction for further questions and information.